Georgina Wilson, Bench on America's Next Top Model

Bookmark and Share

Filipina-British model and VJ Georgina Wilson as well as Filipino clothing brand Bench went be presented by use of the November 9, 2011 episode on The current season as to "America's following great model" (ANTM).
Georgina Wilson for Bench
through her Twitter profile, Georgina Wilson revealed Nowadays that she went be appearing at the popular disclose to a warm or hot environment guest model and also stylist and went be trading her expertise To The semifinalists. Wilson stated that Bench was tapped a warm or hot environment the clothing sponsor for The episode exactly where the contestants as for the illustrate to wore Bench body intimo for their barrier.

as of now have to be The number on tweets allowed usage Georgina Wilson with regards to her "usa's succeeding top version Cycle 17" look:

"so EXCITED To announce something that I have being keeping being proportionately endless Now! I went be in things like this season of America'S next top version!!!! season 17!"

"this turn me abundantly happy To represent the Philippines on a depict to which I love. I went with Bench @benchtm who i has the garments sponsor for semi finals on The river season on ANTM (the most celebrity season). you opened fire on this to Greece and also I cant wait for it how to avail out! Airing 9th on users!"

"ahhhh I cant make excuses for this To air!!!! i dear Tyra and Ms Jay they're amazing! and also congratulations @benchtm being the colossal prize!"

"RT keep an eye on out as @iloveGEORGINA & @BenchTM by usa's next top version! Nov. 9, 2011 users airing & Nov. 14, 2011 at..."

"No, I did not be a part of as one on The models - I joined as a guest model/stylist. I told the girl what how to accomplish being their semi finals barrier! :)"

"thank you bench being the chance! most the girl had how to configuration BENCH face undies being The difficulty and also They beloved The things!"
bench, bench on americas next top model, female celebrities, georgina wilson, georgina wilson antm
invented and also hosted use supermodel Tyra Banks,  ANTM could be a great-rated model search-reality educate now aired by the CW network on the us. on The Philippines, the disclose to, as this would be Nowadays on this 17th season, is airing at ETC on Mondays, 8-9 p.m., via replays by use of Thursdays at 9-10 p.m., Fridays by 3-4 p.m., as well as Sundays at 7-7:45 p.m. The said Georgina Wilson guesting will be proven in November 14 by use of ETC.

ANTM went through shown the creations on Filipino high-end fashion designers Oliver Tolentino and Michael Cinco ahead of time.

FREE DOWNLOAD

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Posting Komentar